Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions for Hosted Buyers on MEETEX 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HOSTED BUYERS ON MEETEX 2019 - Croatian Meeting Experience Summit, Zagreb, March 19-21, 2019
1. Submission of the form indicates applicant’s interest in attending the MEETEX 2019 as a Hosted Buyer. Application will be reviewed and applicants will be confirmed at the sole discretion of the organizers. To qualify for the hosted buyer programme meeting planners must be agency, association or corporate buyers who are responsible for planning, organising, recommending or making financial decisions for events outside their home country.
2. Hosted Buyer participation at the MEETEX is inclusive of your personal diary of pre-scheduled appointments of your choice with Croatia’s key industry players, profile in the event directory, programme activities, complimentary 2/3 nights stay in 4/5* accommodation, return economy flights* according to event dates, airport and local transfers, meals and social activities according to programme.
3. Hosted buyers are required to attend minimum 15 pre-scheduled appointment and all networking events according to the programme.
4. Hosted buyers are strongly recommended to obtain adequate travel and medical insurance coverage for their stay at their own expense as this is not covered by the organizers.
5. It is the Hosted buyer’s own responsibility to check visa and vaccination requirements and to organize these, where applicable, at their own expense.
6. MEETEX takes no responsibility for any Hosted buyer who may miss organized flights, transfers or functions related to MEETEX. This includes Hosted buyers missing flights due to visa complications, airline delays and cancellations. Any additional expense incurred is at the Hosted buyer’s own expense.
7. Cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed by the MEETEX. Cancellations received before February 1st, 2019 do not incur a fee, unless the flight has been agreed and confirmed. In such case cost of the flight is charged. For late cancellations and no shows all expenses and fees incurred will be charged to the Hosted buyer.
8. A suitable replacement delegate from same company may be supplied in a circumstance of a cancellation. MEETEX may choose to accept that replacement after reviewing his/her fully completed application form. The cost of additional flight ticket for replacement, or cost for changes to existing flight ticket, where applicable, will be covered by the delegate or delegate’s company.
9. By accepting the hosted buyer status, all hosted buyers are consenting to their contact details being made available to all exhibitors as well as all official event partners, sponsors.
10. All matters and questions not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the MEETEX. Foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or added by the MEETEX at their discretion. The Hosted buyer agrees to abide by any and all amendments and changes by the MEETEX as well as rules and regulations set out in the present Hosted buyers Terms and Conditions.
* for European flights only, up to the maximum value of 300 EUR